RAKICC companies (IBCs) allow foreign investors to register offshore companies without any requirement to establish a physical presence in UAE. Companies are usually incorporated within 72 hours. Any non‐resident corporate entity or individual can register a company.
Often jurisdictions are considered as purely tax‐havens. As main European agents for RAKICC, we recommend RAKICC as the very best jurisdiction available today. Although RAKICC Companies are free of Corporation Tax and VAT, RAKICC is not viewed upon as a Tax Haven, just as a jurisdiction in the UAE.
A RAKICC Company will give your business an excellent International corporate image that will impress your clients and provide you with a competitive edge.
Benefits of our Ras Al Khaimah (RAKICC) Package
- Free of corporation tax and VAT
- Excellent Corporate Image
- No physical presence in the UAE required
- Nominee Director & Shareholder if needed.
- Repatriation of profits, with no withholding tax
- Political and economic stability of the jurisdiction
- Simple incorporation and filing requirements
- The availability of the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
- Bank account opened with Pre‐approval
- Confidentiality – Corporation ownership guarantees confidentiality.
- No need to have a physical presence (offices) in UAE
- Re Dom your current IBC Company
Fees £4250.00 GBP
All first years’ fees are inclusive.
Yearly fees from year two onwards are £1500.00 GBP inclusive of Nominee Director Fee, and certificate of good standing.
To proceed, we will need the following documents from you:
- Your completed Bank account pre‐approval form and passport copy
- Confirmation of the business activities of the proposed Company.
- Your fee payment.
Fees can be paid by credit card, Western Union Transfer or Bank Transfer
(Payment details below)
- By telephone us on +44 (0) 1305 853310.For your security, we no longer accept payments online. We accept all major debit and credit cards on the telephone
- Cash or Bank Transfer to our account at:
Our Bank Account details are available on request or will be on our pro‐forma invoice
We also accept payment by Western Union (call us for details)
Once your application has been accepted, we will pass your file to our administration team, where we will send you a short application form and will require two forms of identification for each person signing on the Company Bank account:
- Passport photocopy
- A home utility bill (council tax, electric, water or gas) showing your residential ad‐ dress, dated within the last three months and in English or officially translated into English (other forms of I.D. can be accepted if you are unable to provide a home utility bill. Kindly consult us).
We hope that you have found this information of help. Contact us on our helpline + 44 (0)1305 853310 / +44 (0)7719 755664 to discuss your requirements, and if you would like to proceed, purchase this package over the phone. We look forward to being of assistance.
Types of Companies available:
- Company Limited by Shares Company
- Limited by Guarantee Restricted
- Purposes Company Segregated Portfolio
- Company Unlimited Company
- Transfer of Domicile
Activities of RAKICC IBC
- General trading
- Consulting and advisory services
- Holding company (buy/ hold/ sell stakes of companies)
- Investment and Joint investments
- Property ownership
- Professional services
- International services
- Shipping and ship management
- Commissions Agent company – intermediary brokers
Double Taxations Avoidance Agreements
Generally, under such treaties, profits generated from shares, interest, royalties, dividends and fees are taxable only in the state where the income is earned, and since the UAE has no taxes, this makes the UAE a more attractive jurisdiction in which to operate.
Double taxation avoidance agreements exist between UAE and Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
BANK ACCOUNTS: We can open Bank accounts for your new Company with our exclusive bank account pre‐approval Service. Call or send an email for assistance. We are here to help.
Call us now
Contact us on our helpline to discuss your requirement in confidence on + 44 (0)1305 853310 or +44 (0)7719 755664.
Honour in Business
Decus is the Latin for 'honour' or 'dignity'. The basic word for 'business' in Latin is negotium, however, while this word can refer to business in general, it more often implies a particular employment, commission, or business transaction. So in our motto we've used the much rarer word negotiatio, which in classical Latin always referred to the business of banking in particular.This isn't something that some marketing guy came up with - it's the way we work.