Of all the jurisdictions available today, Ras Al Khaimah Companies are our preferred recommended jurisdiction to our clients.
Now our Best Selling Jurisdiction
Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information - an IBC in Dubai (Ras Al Khaimah) offers a wealth of possibilities. Other benefits include:
- Nominee director provided
- Nominee shareholder provided
- International Bank account, with choice of Bank
- Free pre-approval of Bank account before fees are paid
- Fast, simple incorporation
- Ability to issue multiple classes of shares
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
- Tax Free
- VAT free
- No need to file accounts
- Online Banking and access to funds 24/7
- Ideal for Asset Protection
- Free transfer of funds
- It does not require the shareholder/director to be physically present in the UAE for incorporation
- NON EU JURISDICTION
- Copy of Passport
- Utility bill
- An original bank reference letter (stating that applicant is in good standing)
- Description of business activities
- Choice of company name -Minimum of 3 choices in priority order
- Our Fee
Incorporation will take place within 2 working days.
Your physical presence is not required at time of incorporation.
Fees for the above package include full Offshore Incorporation, all first years fees and International Bank Account. Company Yearly Fees are £1500.00 (payable on the anniversary of the company) inclusive of IBC Fee, Nominee Directors fee and certificate of good standing.
Contact us on our helpline + 44 (0)1305 853310 to discuss your requirements, and if you would like to proceed, purchase this package over the phone.
Advantages of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Formation over Jebel Ali (Dubai Offshore)
- Jebel Ali (Dubai) requires a minimum of 2 shareholders and their physical presence required in Dubai to arrange the formation
- A RAK company requires only 1 shareholder and they are not required to be there in person.
- Auditing is also essential for all Jebel Ali (Dubai) companies
- Cost of Dubai formation is significantly more
- Both Ras Al Khaimah & Jebel Ali (Dubai) provide the same end result, ownership of an Offshore UAE company with Dubai Bank Account.
For further information please contact our team on +44 (0)1305 853310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.