Belize Asset Protection trust
Amanda J Molyneux & Company are delighted to be able to offer this incredible product to our valued clients. The Belize Asset Protection trust is the most robust asset protection vehicle available anywhere today and provides a whole range of benefits to individuals and companies alike.
The governing legislation for Belize Trusts, the BELIZE REVISED TRUSTS ACT 2000, is the most full-proof asset protection legislation in the world. Allowing the creation of incredibly sophisticated, flexible and creative instruments, effectively what the nature of these Trusts does so brilliantly is to allow for the legal ownership of your property to be distinguished and vested separately from any enforceable claims or rights to that property. They allow you complete protection, control and use of your Assets while ensuring they are safely out of the reach of creditors, prior legal heirs and all other liabilities.
Any foreign court order is not recognised in Belize because such international courts have no jurisdiction to issue orders against entities or structures in Belize. If a challenge is made to a Trust, such a challenge must be made in the Belize courts. Furthermore, section 7(6) of the Trust Act states:
Where a trust is created under the law of Belize, the Court shall not vary it or set it aside or recognise the validity of any claim against the trust property pursuant to the law of another jurisdiction or the order of a court of another jurisdiction in respect to -
- The personal and proprietary consequences of marriage or the termination of marriage;
- Succession rights (whether testate or intestate) including the fixed shares of spouses or relatives; or
- The claims of creditors in an insolvency.
For complete asset protection talk to us about linking your IBC Company to a Belize Asset Protection Trust.
Unlike other jurisdictions Belize Trusts offer Instant Asset Protection - In many other jurisdictions there is a time limit placed upon the assets moved into TRUST to avoid various claims upon them, this is often a period of between 2 and five years. However, this is NOT the case in Belize. Belize legislation concerning the reciprocal enforcement of judgments does not apply to a Belize Trust; therefore, any party wishing to initiate a claim against TRUST assets must commence new legal proceedings in Belize.
BELIZE ASSET PROTECTION TRUST WITH YOUR IBC COMPANY AS TRUSTEE
Trust can be formed to your own choice of name providing it is available and acceptable. Unique Asset Protection Trust with an IBC Company as Trustee to the Trust. We introduced this product some four years ago. Under Belize Trust law, An IBC Company can act as Trustee to a Belize Trust. Please click here for further information.
Initial one-off formation fees
- Formation of a Belize Asset Protection Trust: £3750.00
- UAE Ras Al Khaimah IBC Company to act as Trustee: £4250.00
Yearly Renewal Fees for the above package
- Company yearly fees from year two onwards are £1500.00 (payable on the anniversary of the formation of the Company)' inclusive of nominee director and IBC fee and annual certificate of good standing.
- Trust yearly renewal fees of £1500.00 Per Annum are due on the 1st of January each year.
We hope that you have found this information of help. Contact us on our helpline + 44 (0)1305 853310 / +44 (0)7719 755664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements, and if you would like to proceed, you can purchase this package over the phone. We look forward to being of assistance.
Belize Asset Protection Trusts PREVENT successful claims being made against you for all of the following:
- Any international court or foreign court ruling
- Prior Legal Heirs
- Full proof protection from creditors (private or business)
- In the event of death of the beneficiary it guarantees the continuation of business as it is easy to transfer the assets of the Trust to the new beneficial owner without incurring Inheritance Tax
- Protection against mal-practice claims
- Protection against product liability
- The Belize Trust provides total confidentiality.There is NO requirement to disclose information in the Trust to external inquisitors.